The Biblical Perspective of Contemporary Issues
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Monday-Wednesday, September 10-12, 2012
6:30 p.m. nightly
Join us for a Bible Conference with Dr. Kevin Bauder. You won’t want to miss it! Nursery will be provided during each service for children 0-3 years of age. A special children’s program is also offered during each sermon for children 4 years old through 4th grade.
Get to know Dr. Bauder
Dr. Bauder was born in Midland, Michigan. He received his primary education in Michigan public schools and his secondary education in central Iowa. He married Debra Wright, and has two children, Rachel and Joshua. His non-academic interests include outdoorsmanship, gunsmithing, and the shooting sports, as well as a love for the fine arts. Areas of academic pursuit include ecclesiological issues, Baptist history and polity, and the study of American fundamentalism and evangelicalism.
Dr. Bauder joined the Central Seminary faculty in 1998, serving as Associate Professor and Chair of the Systematic and Historical Theology Departments. In addition to those ministries, Kevin Bauder has contributed much to the seminary as Director of Postgraduate Studies, editor in chief of The Testimony, moderator of WCTS’s radio program, At Issue, and as president of the seminary (2003-2011). In 2011, Dr. Bauder was appointed Research Professor of Systematic Theology.
- Research Professor of Systematic Theology (2011-)
- Professor of Historical & Systematic Theology (1998-2011)
- B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny, Iowa (1979)
- M.Div., Denver Baptist Theological Seminary in Broomfield, Colorado (1982)
- Th.M., Denver Baptist Theological Seminary in Broomfield, Colorado (1983)
- D.Min., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois (1991)
- Ph.D. in Systematic and Historical Theology, Dallas Theological Seminary (2001)
To listen to some of Dr. Bauder’s sermons, please visit SermonAudio.com.
For further information regarding the Bible Conference and Dr. Bauder, please contact us.